Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday Wisdom

Here is what I have learned today:
  1. don't forget to eat breakfast or you will eat chicken strips from 7-11 and tell yourself at least it is protein!
  2. forgetting your lunch at home and hoping that you could get away with eating in the school cafeteria is pointless; its better to be hungry.
  3. walking is difficult after the Tuesday night BodyVibe class...but I loved it.
  4. going to bed early is helpful in getting through the day.
  5. getting dressed is a tedious task.
  6. being bloated is going to affect weigh in tonight.
  7. working out, cardio, the day of weigh in might be the only way I am going to lose this week.
  8. being bloated, having sore muscles and being hungry makes me very cranky.

Let's hope my update at the end of the night will have a few more positive things to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment