Saturday, December 11, 2010

Breakfast of Champions


So...today apparently the best thing for me to eat for breakfast was 2 squares of Godiva chocolate and drinking milk, FAT FREE however, directly from the carton. SERIOUSLY? *sigh* It wasn't that I didn't want to eat something decent. I simply didn't want to have to make it. The chocolate was handy and done, no effort was required.


I get pretty proud of myself at times when I am looking at the things I have on my plate or in my lunch box at work and I see healthy things. There might be a small piece of chocolate but it is simply to give my mouth the little taste of it. Yet, then there are times when I am simply a dork. I do exactly the things I would have done before. Okay, well, let me be honest, before I would have eaten the WHOLE bar of Godiva chocolate and not just 2 squares..but still! I just dont' understand how I can make the right choices so many of the times, yet when I am in a less structured enviorment, my house on the weekend with only Trin around, I pretend I am not seeing what I am doing to myself. Then I sit and wonder why I have been yo-yoing at the same weight loss for months! SHEESH.....


Okay....here is to a new start. New day...I am going to pre-plan out my day. I do it during the week, let me try it on the weekend too and pray that it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment