Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Queen of...

EXCUSES!
How do I get past that? Today I just had an all around crappy day with my students. They wouldn't listen and I wasn't in the mood to deal with it. I have a horrible headache and I really wasn't in the place to deal with their complete annoyance.
I did really good this morning, because I pre-planned what I was going to eat. I wrote it all down and had it in there so I wasn't going to change off the course. Yet, of COURSE...Trinity wanted "chicken and rice." AKA...CHINESE! OMG one of my favorites. Yet, I HATE "wasting" my points on it because it is so high and I am hungry too fast afterwards. Subway was RIGHT next to it...why couldn't I have just gotten hers and then gone to Subway? I mean I have done it before...so are you ready for my excuse? It's great let me tell ya.....
So I rationalize getting mandarian chicken and rice by thinking, "well, she isn't goin to eat it all anyway and I will still end up having some, so I might as well get my own." Come on..even I know that is a lame ass excuse. Yet...I did it! I dropped 22 points on something that is going to have me hungry as hell in an hour. UGH! Oh...and then...I didn't go to the gym! Why? Well because I said it was too late, Trinity was tired and we just ate. Not a good idea to work out on a full stomach. Okay, maybe so, but good gracious!

So, we get home and wouldnt' you know it...I'M HUNGRY! UGH UGH UGH...so what do I do? I find my Beachbody video which has a 10 minute workout that I know puts me at a high intensity right away. I did 20 minutes simply so I could eat something! What the heck? Sabotage? Stupidity? Or attempting to conteract my hunger? *sigh* Will I ever get this straight?

1 comment:

  1. One habit at a time, right? Every day isn't perfect. Just wake up tomorrow to a new day and try again. This is something i love about WW - bad weeks happen, but you pick yourself up and try again next week. Ya know? We can do this!

    ReplyDelete