Thursday, March 31, 2011

First week over!

So, I was very happy going into my meeting last night.  I had met my goals of tracking every day, increasing my water intake and staying within my points.  I knew I hadn't met my activity goal, but 75% made me happy considering when I gave up 2 months ago, I couldn't have said I met any.  So...drum roll please...........................................................DOWN 2.2!!!  Yep, that's right...I was successful.  I was happy with my weight loss and pleased that I KNEW I had done the things I needed to do this week.  So...now...today is the start of a new week.
This weeks goals are:
Maintain the goals from last week of water intake, tracking, and within my points. 
ACTIVITY!  I have a challenge that I placed in front of my students to RUN a 5K on April 30th...so I have GOT to get moving on my activity.  So, this week I am focusing on that...activity activity activity!  Here's to excercise!!!

1 comment: