Friday, March 25, 2011

5K run/walk Fundraiser

So...I have decided I am going to train to RUN the 5K my school has going on April 30th.  I think I'm crazy...but I want to try.  I have NEVER been a runner...yet, it's a challenge I have never attempted.  One that I want to take on...and...so I am going to do it. 
I would LOVE others to join me!  It is for a great cause at my school through the PE department to be able to purchast heart rate monitors for the students to help them find out what excercise and intensity level is best for each of them.  Start to promote healthy living early so my students don't feel like I do years from now!  So...anyone wanna join me???  You can find the forms to register at Clearview's 5K Run/Walk
Please come out and join me...bring your kids, make a fun family health day!  If the forms are not yet loaded on the site page...email me and I will send them to you...I have electronic copies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment