Saturday, March 26, 2011

Reaching my Goals

Okay...so today I came back to read my blog to see I let you all in on my goals on Thursday...let's see how I'm doing on them.
Here is what they were:
Goals for this week:
Stay within my points daily -- not sure this has been accomplished as I have went into my weekly points the last 2 days.  :(  Yet...it is what it is...I have used some of my weekly points, but that is what they are there for right? 
Do something active both days this weekend (trying to be realistic on what I WILL do.) -- um...yeah so the extent of anything "active" I did today was walk around Michael's.  I simply enjoyed my quiet day today and never got myself around to anything active...at least not yet.  However, there is still tomorrow...so I will have to do it tomorrow because I'll take 50% lol...well at least it will make me feel less guilty!
Cut back on all the soda and juice...switch back to my water -- This one I have to say I have been VERY good at!  On Thursday I had a bottle of Dr. Pepper, but then on Friday I only had a can and today...........wait for it...wait for it.....NO SODA AT ALL!!!  No juice no koolaid...YEAH!  I've had a nice glass of cold milk with lunch and have had ice water the rest of the day!
Track daily!!!!!!!! -- I struggle with tracking my food because I want to pretend if I don't write it, I didn't eat it!  HEHE!  yet...I have written it down EVERY day so far...and yes even all the extra points I have eaten.  So...I have 30 of my weekly points left.  Not great at all, but at least there are still some there.  I will just have to up things so I can make it work out. 

The last thing that I'd like to share that...although I went over my points today (by 1) I did a great job of staying out of the kitchen for snacks.  I know it might not seem that way when I say I went over my points, yet I really did!  Snack wise today, I simply a WW 2 point bar and some Starburst Jelly Beans that I measured out with a measuring cup!  lol...BUT I tracked it! Thanks to my new love for crocheting for keeping me out of the refrigerator!  I think having my hands busy doin something productive took away 2 cravings...the one to eat and the one to smoke!  I wasn't bored I guess, so thus, I didn't need to fill myself up with anything.  Thank you small victories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment