Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Puking + IV Fluids = small weight loss

So...I'm not gonna lie. I was expecting(hoping) for a significant weight loss tonight. I mean I was puking my guts out from a lovely stomach bug for over 12 hours. I wasn't able to keep anything in me, not even water...so much so that I had to go to the hospital and get IV fluids....so yeah...I was expecting a little more than only 1 pound lost! UGH!!! But...then I stopped before I got upset (for a change) lol and I thought about it for a minute. Having been as sick as I was and unable to eat anything since Sunday night, (It's Wednesday now FYI) and also not being able to do anything but sleep...I guess that doesn't really equal a balanced diet to have a ton of weightloss. Now mind you, dang cycle came during all of this as well...so...yes, could be a variety of reasons. I would have LOVED to pop past this lovely plateau, but...no luck.........THIS WEEK! Here I come January 19!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment